Monday, 17 November 2014

You Are Nothing Sort Of My Everything.....




What I am to you???
He asked!!!
She stared at him for a moment and said “you are nothing sort of my everything”….
How much you love me??? He asked again …
She thought for a moment and then said I don’t know!
Do you love me? Was his next question
She became quite for a moment and then stared directly in his eyes and said after a long sigh… NO …
No, I don’t love you….
I don’t even know what love is all about, but I know one thing very well, you are the sole essence of life itself in my life. With you I live life either way it’s just survival.
 I love the whole feel of being with you, our togetherness, and the person I become when I am with you.
Really!!! He exclaimed amused …
Don’t you think whatever you have said now is love in itself…then how come you have been denying loving me? Or you are too shy to accept that in front of me that you are not able to resist the hot and handsome man like me.
He exclaimed with a naughty smirk plastered all over his face.
Listening his shameless remark she blushed furiously and her cheeks were turning dark sheds of pink. Her eyes downcast and there was a shy smile on her plump pink lips.
He was amused looking at the nervous girl in front of him who is not at all timid in any sense but is behaving like the one in front of his few words.
“She is the bold beauty with brain, a smart and an intelligent girl who is capable to shut anyone out their but here he has said few words and she is all turning pink “…
He was overwhelmed witnessing his effect on her… Is this the very feeling she was talking about… This is what she loves being as a person she is now in front of me….
He felt himself to be blessed to have her in his life… The feeling of being loved to this extent was so pleasant that he smiled wholeheartedly, but he was not in mood to spare her so soon…
So he coughed loudly to get her attention but found her more nervous biting her lips and fidgeting with her dupatta.
Anu!!! He called.
She looked at him from the corners of her eyes.
He was having a teasing smile on his face and so much love and affection in his smiling eyes.
She was not able to match up with his passionate gaze so again downcast her eyes…
He again called.
ANURADHA !!!
This time warmly with care and affection in his voice.
She raised her eyes but avoided eye contact with him and looked everywhere else other than him.
He came closer and holds her with shoulders and made her face him.
She looked into his eyes and found herself there, not only her image but through his eyes she traveled a distance to his soul and found herself everywhere. She kept looking at him till the time her sight got blurred with her own tears.
She didn’t know when she started crying with the new felt joy…she was dancing inside, millions of butterflies were fluttering inside her stomach and she want to tell the whole world, she is the luckiest and the happiest person on the planet. She just wanna hold the hand of the man standing in front of her and wanna disappear somewhere where no one could ever disturb them.
The overwhelming smile was not ready to leave her lips and her tears didn’t seem to stop…
It was like a sight of rainbow while raining… she was happy inside out…
But her tears pained the person to the core who was standing in front of her holding her hands… he was worried and hurt seeing her all teary all of a sudden.
He asked shaking her, bringing her back from her beautiful trance.
Anu!!!
What happen???
Why are you crying???
I was just kidding….
Did I hurt you??? I am a fool….i shouldn’t have done this…oh god!!! What I have gone and done.
I am sorry jaan…
Punish me but don’t cry jaana…
He was panicked and pained and talking non-stop….
He was so shaken up and within a second his beautiful face turned into pale as if  some painful drastic nightmare she never wanted to ever witness. His eyes were teary and was too pained…
All for her…
Only because she cried when he don’t even do anything. For him nothing matters other than her tears.
Oh dear god!!! What has she done to get this wonderful loving life partner in her life?
She found herself the luckiest to have blessed with the most wonderful man as her soul mate. He is indeed her soul mate in every sense.
She holds his face and made him look into her eyes adoring with love and warmth for him and only him.
Shekhar!!!
She whispered, staring directly in his eyes.
How could you ever make me cry, when you are the happiness itself which I celebrate every moment…!!!
You are the sole reason of my every reason of living.
You are the bundle of joy I cherish.
You are the moments I live.
You are my undisputed space where I find solace.
You are the eyes which have tears of mine…
You can never ever hurt me.
Then why there were tears in your eyes? aksed a curious shekhar.
Tears are not always a symbol of pain, sometimes extreme joy also makes you cry. A feeling so overwhelming that it can’t be expressed in words. So tears are the language of soul which pours from eyes expressing the heartfelt feelings.  I was not crying rather those tears descending down from the windows of my eyes were the songs of my soul celebrating our togetherness.
Knowing she was not hurt, he was relaxed and holds her with her waist and pulled her towards himself.
She was not ready for this and lost her balance and to save herself from falling kept her hands on his chest just above his heart. Both experienced a jolt in their bodies and Anu felt a churn in her stomach.
It was so sudden and unexpected. His hold on her waist tightened and tension started building up in his body. She was too shy to react. While holding her waist with one hand he raised her chin with others and made her look into his eyes.
Anu look into my eyes!!! Demanded Shekhar .
She was shy but still she dared to look into those mesmerizing eyes where her whole world resides, which were windows to his soul.
After two days we are getting married and we are not allowed to even see each other, not even talk on phone also.
How am I gonna survive.
How I will spend these two days without seeing you.
I know you will laugh saying we are having an arrange marriage and then also I am behaving like a love sick puppet. Though our parents brought us together but we were destined to be together anyhow.
We lived every emotions and feelings after we were officially engaged, but now I can’t afford living without seeing you for a day even.
Though I wanna marry you urgently but I hate these rituals…. He cribbed like a child and made her laugh with his nonstop ranting.
Seeing her laughing he faked anger and showed her his big eyes which didn’t seem to affect her much, instead she pulled him closer kissing him on his cheeks taking him by surprise.
He looked at her with wide eyes, what happened now??? Does she really kiss him?
Oh my god!!! He was on the top of the world smiling foolishly while she was smiling naughtily at him.
He was awed to see the dominating side of her lady love converting into tigress taking the command.
He pulled her to self and kissed her on her forehead with affection. Both their hearts were at ease now beating in the same sync.
She raised her face and stared in his dark brown eyes…she found herself their….
Mesmerized she whispered to him…
“Your essence embraces my silence;
  I can hear your footsteps in my soul”…
He pulled her to himself and they hugged each other. They were hugging each other so closely so that even air could not pass between them.
Coming out from the hug he playfully pinched her nose and told laughing wholeheartedly ….
You know what you are my cute little bundle of joy my soon to be wify….
She pouted first at his act then giggled like a child saying, that’s why I say my would be hubby darling…
YOU ARE NOTHING SORT OF MY EVERYTHING……
Their heart was at peace and they knew a new dawn of bright future is waiting for them eagerly to bless them with the treasure of their togetherness. A new beginning is about to begin……………………
(Anshu)

No comments:

Post a Comment